So I have no idea how to put up any more pictures then the one on here, and I also don't know how to...well do anything so if anyone could and would be kind enough to help me out, it would be greatly appreciated! This whole blog thing is pretty complicated :)
4 comments:
hey! cute blog cous! you can add pictures in a post, just look for the add image button.... maybe you can just come up to provo next weekend and do some blogging :) miss ya hon!
hey i need those fun pumpkin carving pics from you!! happy halloween
I could totally help you if you wanted me to I just live down the street. We need to get together anyway.
It was good seeing you today Rach! And thank you so much Rob for helping us out the other day and driving Ty back and forth. We owe you guys one you're the nicest people we know. :)
Post a Comment