Here is what the Taylor side of the family is looking like...We always have to update this picture because it seems like there is always someone new in the fam! On the right is Em, and her fiance Dave, they are getting married in May and so it was nice to spend time with both of them, then comes my mom and dad, then Nick and his family, Heather his wife, and Riley in her blessing dress and then my cute niece Karisma and then me and Rob! Wow what a run-on sentence...it was way fun in NM!

The pictures are actually out of order, we spent Christmas with the Nielsons and the New Year with the Taylors. This was my first Christmas away from my parents, but it couldn't have gone better! I love the Nielsons... Rob and I decdied to cut costs and do a home made Christmas! It was such a blast to give him the blanket I made. It is larger than our Cali King Bed, and we love it! And then this is the picture Rob made for me! I have been wanting a picture of the Manti Temple for a while now, and Rob surprised me and made the frame and then took the picture and walah! Merry Christmas to us! Here's Jake (age 15) Wade (21) and Rob in their new styling and way warm coats! I only point out the brothers ages because Jake is as big as everyone else, and Wade is only 6 months older than me!
This is Karisma doing face down snow angels! She loves her Uncle Rob and will do anything he claims to be fun! However we don't have any pictures of him doing face down snow angels because it was ridiculously cold! But it was deemed picture worthy!






6 comments:
Great job on the quilt Rach! Your are so crafty :)
That looks like so much fun! Homemade Christmas.. that's a really good idea, maybe Forrest and I will try that one this year!
YEAH!! I found your blog. WAY cute.
Hey Rob! It's your long lost friend Natalie. Remember me? Anyway, I ran into your blog from Karsons. Our blog is private but if you want send me your e-mail and I can add you to our list.
natalie_park5@hotmail.com
Are you guys living in Cedar still? We should get together sometime and play games or something. We just moved to St. George and I work as a nurse in the ICU. Keep in touch!
Rach! I am so impressed. How are you? It's been awhile! I found your blog through Amy and Cody's. Glad I found you. It's fun to keep in touch.
Glad Christmas was fun! I love the pictures and hearing about what you guys are up to. Keep updating your blog!
Post a Comment