Life has changed and it seems like there is nothing anyone can do, except enjoy it! Fall is finally here and I love it. There is just something about almost having to take a second breath in when you wake up in the morning and realize that your lungs are almost frozen by the temperature of the air around you! Not to mention the changing leaves all around. I got so excited when Rob pointed out that some are going yellow already. It seems like it came way to fast, but I'm going to enjoy every minute of it.
This last week Jamie, Rob's sister in law who stays with us a few nights a week, brought home a box of peaches so we decided that being the domestic women we are we should can them. And we really enjoyed ourselves! It was suprisingly easy, and didn't take us near as long as we both anticipated! This picture doesn't make them look appetising, but I'm sure they are going to be great! Thanks again Jamie for the peaches...
Hopefully Rob will get his deer next week, because with this awesome weather also comes hunting season, which means alot of time alone and when I get a few minutes I'll have to post some of the projects I've been working on!
Pretty much life is great. We are so blessed in so many ways that it's almost ridiculous to think of all the ways the Lord has really looked out for us. I hope everyone can look out at the changing weather and see what an awesome thing it is!

4 comments:
How fun, that you are canning. You are one step ahead of me. Ha. It is so good to keep up with what is going on in your life and I am really happy that your husband and you are so happy together. You seem to be doing good!
yay good job canning! you should teach me I want to be a good wife and can :)hey we need to hang out have a game night or something
Hey! I love you! I noticed the changing fall leaves on the way to NM this weekend and couldn't believe its already here. I think my favorite part is that it might get colder outside but I always think it gets warmer inside, with pumpkin spice candles, fall wreaths, and holidays and family times on the way! If you get a chance sometime to come up or meet me half way on a Saturday I'd love to see you and spend some sister time! I love you!
Enjoy the fall season!
Love, Em
yay for peaches. i was lame and only froze peaches. props to you for actually canning, they will be so delish!! wish i was there to can and craft with you. i need to see pictures of your crafts!!!!
Post a Comment