Ok lots has been happening, not that you would know cause it's been a really long time since I updated our blog...but without the internet at home it makes it hard to get this thing updated. So here it goes. Sorry it's picture overload. It seems like summer ended way to fast, and I can't really believe that we are looking at Halloween/Thanksgiving/Christmas stuff in all the stores.
Anyways we had a way fun trip with my family in July. We went to Navajo Lake and were able to rent a boat for one of the days we camped. These two girls are my most favorite thing about getting together with family! They are so cute together...
This was the last day, so don't judge us on our what we look like! We had so much fun just hanging out and catching up.
We found out that my little sister is also expecting so we thought we'd get a prego pic...it's funny but I really felt like I was showing and people could tell that I was pregnant when we took this picture. I was definately wrong!
Wade and Kristen got married...it's crazy to think that it was that long ago. Kristen is a really sweet girl, a great addition to the Nielson clan!
While they were on their honeymoon, we 'babysat' Jake. He is the funnest kid ever! We decided to hike Kanaraville Falls with him, the guys were a little more daring than I was, but it was still way fun!
Then in August we got to go to the Derby with the Nielson gang. It was stinkin awesome! I don't know why but I LOVE the derby!! Something about smashing into other cars and it not being a big deal...it made my weekend! You can kind of see my belly...it definately feels alot bigger than it is :)
After the derby it seems like real life kinda hit and we were back to school and work. I started my first full year at Head Start, and Rob started his 2nd semester of the Nursing Program. It is definately the hardest thing we've ever had to go through. I joke that we are going to start getting a bill from the library asking for rent money. I think Rob spends almost as much time there as he does at home! But he is doing great and loves what he is doing so its worth it! Here are a few prego picts to mark important dates (not that I really remember what they are :)
We also celebrated Rob's birthday the other day. His real birthday isn't until October, but we always celebrate it early because everything he wants/needs is for hunting and his birthday falls on the days after hunting season. Since all he wanted was a sleeping bag that he could hike with, that would be light, easily compacted and still warm, it wasn't really a surprise. But he seemed to like it.




3 comments:
you. are. so. cute! need to catch up with you asap!
Im so glad i found your blog! Lets keep in touch, our blog is tknakken.blogspot.com!
So I went to a Wells Fargo Christmas party and was talking to Lew Swank and she said you had your baby girl! Ah! And fyi, if you need a sitter when she leaves... I tend teenies at my house so yeah :) CONGRATULATIONS!
Post a Comment