Our Crazy Family Adventures

Our Crazy Family Adventures

Friday, June 19, 2009

Graduation!

Here they are....this is potentially going to be a HUGE post but everyone loves pictures! They aren't in order but I graduated from SUU on May 2nd! It was actually a pretty awesome milestone and I was so grateful to have my family there to celebrate with me! Rob has been the biggest supporter while I some how managed to do 18 credit hours and work 30+ hours a week....I think they should have all the spouses stand up at graduation and celebrate them because they go through just as much stress as the graduate.
Anyhow it was a great day, my mom dad and little sis Em came up for the weekend and then we met up with Rob's parents and enjoyed an awesome lunch at Wingers (Rob and my favorite place to eat!) I was also the luckiest person ever becuase Rob got me a CRICUIT!!! In case if you don't know what it is, it is the most amazing scrapbooking machine in the universe!! The first picture is of him giving it to me, that's not the actual machine, but thats when I knew what I got it!






This is my family! Love you guys!



And Rob's parents...



And this is Trent, Rob's older brother who also graduated that day!



And the most important person ever!! I love you Rob!

More pictures will have to come later...

4 comments:

Amy said...

That post ALMOST brought a tear to my eye. Ah I am so proud of you and wish we could have been there. Can I also say how freakin jealous I am that you got a cricut?!?! I so wish i had one... vinyl HEAVEN!! haha. Thanks for updating your blog, i LOVE it. Miss you like crazy!

Mary said...

Yay! Doesn't it feel great? You look amazing. Love the hair.

Vance Family of 5 said...

Congrats Rach! I'm so happy for you! We can't wait to see you guys, it's been FOREVER!

Landon Family said...

Yay Rachel, you did it! Oh, and Joel got me a cricuit also for mother's day... wow. Love it! It reminded me about how we would always wish that we had one at the daycare lol. Anyway, glad to see you're doing so well!