Alright here it is
Whole Wheat Bread
3Tb yeast in 1/2 cup warm water add a lil sugar
Mix
1/3 cup oil 1/3 cup honey 2 1/2 c warm water
4 cups wheat flour 1 Tbs salt
Beat 2-3 minutes
Add Yeast and 2/3 cups white flour (this stage is very sticky and normal)
Knead another 5-10 minutes in mixer
Raise 15 minutes or longer
Bake @ 375 for 30 minutes
I'm not sure if this makes complete sense, but if you have any questions don't ask me...its Lizzy Wright's receipe so you'd definately have to ask her about it! But this was definately the best Whole Wheat Bread I've tasted :)
3 comments:
Yay! Thanks for putting this up here. I loved this bread too.
Your so sweet! My Mom is the one that needs the credit..lol! Hey let me know if you need any help for Super Saturday!
Thank you mucho grando Rach! We will have to have a bread party and make it!
Post a Comment