Wow! time flys when you're having fun right?
Being a parent we have learned that 'our time' is not really our own time. Example of this: Shower time. I found that it is a ton easier to give Kylie a bath when I'm in rather than try to give her one a different time. It makes her a lot happier, and I end up not having two showers. I thought this was the cutest picture after our shower the other day
This is her 3 month picture, luckily turned out to be on St Patrick's Day. Her Grandma Nielson got her this outfit, she was so cute!
And this is Emilia, her cousin that is actually a month younger than Kylie. They look the same size which was crazy to see. We got to go to Star Valley Wyoming this weekend because they blessed her. It was so awesome to see Dave, my brother in law, and all her male family surround her and give her a blessing! The gospel is true and it seems that everyday I am reminded of how amazing it is! I love that we are members of the Church of Jesus of Christ of Latter Day Saints and that I get to enjoy all the blessings that come from that membership.
Life is great in the Nielson home! School is almost done, work is almost done and we are ready for summer time!



1 comment:
She is ADORABLE!! I'm so happy for you!! It looks like you guys are having a blast being parents. I totally miss you and hope your cute little family is all well!! Give baby a kiss for me!
Post a Comment